Komunita:
Diskuze Sledované příspěvky Žebříčky

Infinity futures

mo2t

Doporučené příspěvky

ma to dve stranky:

1>
STEVE :)

[4:30:31 PM] Stephen Coffman says: sierra is doing some sort of maintenence i think
[4:30:51 PM] Stephen Coffman says: i have no time frame

2>
SCH :))
There is a communication problem to the TransAct server. The TransAct server may be unavailable during part of the weekend and briefly after the markets close. There may be other causes of this. Please see help topic 1.2:
www.sierrachart.com/index.php?l=helpdetails1.html#h1.2
If you need further help, contact TransAct support.

P.S: Je to prast jak uhod, zkratka to chvilku nejelo, to se stava i sampionum :)

Sdílet pomocí služby

Daval jsem dotaz ohledne obchodovani primo z grafu na support Sierry. Zde jsou vysledky ( snad to nekomu pomuze ):

trade directly from the charts; Infinity brokerage

I use Infinity brokerage as broker and my trading software is Sierra chart. Now I use InfinityAT DOM for order entry, SL and PT. I want to trade directly from the Sierra charts. I have some questions in this way of trade:

1) Can I order entry concurrently DOM InfinityAT and Sierra charts?
2) If I put entry, SL and PT in DOM InfinityAT, will I see entry price, SL and PT on Sierra charts?
3) If I put entry, SL and PT on Sierra charts, will I see entry price, SL and PT in DOM InfinityAT?
4) Can I trade from DOM InfinityAT and then manage trade ( trail SL and PT ) on Sierra charts?
5) Where are hold the order entries, SL and PT - in Sierra or on Stock exchange?
6) If I loss connection and I have open trade where will I call for close all my position? Is it my broker or Sierra support? Who can do it?

[bold]tcast
Senior Member[/bold]

Default Re: trade directly from the charts; Infinity brokerage

Admin or Max can be more helpful, but in general, the chart trading takes the place of the InfinityAT DOM, they dont talk to each other, you order goes right to TA from the Charts.

6) All trade issue go through the Broker.

[bold]Admin
Sierra Chart Support - Engineering Level[/bold]

1. Yes of course.
2. Yes.
3. Yes
4. I am not quite sure about this because the transact AT software manages the stop limit and price target itself and if you start manipulating them from Sierra Chart, it could confuse it. But I really don't know the answer to this. You have to try it and see.
5. With Transact, they are managed on the client-side. Not at the exchange.
6. You will always contact your broker or the clearing company, Transact. Never Sierra Chart. We are not a broker and we do not manage any trades.

[bold]Kiwi
Senior Member[/bold]

I use IB not Infinity.

The way I look at it is this. Sierra is a tool (a good one) that makes it easy for me to drive IB's trading interface. But its just the front end. So, I practice from time to time how to drive IB's TWS directly ... that way if anything goes wrong with SierraChart or with my PC I am ready to deal with IB's TWS. Then, on my desk I have IB's phone number so that if everything on the computer goes wrong I'm ready to call them and shut the trades down person to person.

You need to get all those ducks in a row so that if the technological gremlins hit you can shut things down without too much stress.

[bold]Admin
Sierra Chart Support - Engineering Level[/bold]

This is all good advice.

Uz jste nekdo zkousel obchodovat primo z grafu? Jake mate zkusenosti?

Sdílet pomocí služby

to jadvig

stale o tom uvazuji obchodovat z grafu, mam posledni verzi sierry a nejvyssi level ale nejak me to nebehalo ani sim a tak jsem to vzdal ale chtel bych to mit i v grafu jako je to v Ninja trader, a jeste jednavec by byla fajn ale bohuzel sierra ji zatim neposkytuje a to je automaticke vykreslovani hodnoty..myslim cary podobne TL u swingu, jako to ma zase NT. pokud budete nekdo vedet kde a jak a s kym to prodiskutovat tak to udelejte nebo dejte vedet.
diky at se dari

Sdílet pomocí služby

• Vytvořit...