Co nového? Mé kurzy
Komunita:
Diskuze Sledované příspěvky Žebříčky

zisk z obchodovani

oldas

Doporučené příspěvky

diskuse mi připoměla knihu The New Market Wizards, konkrétně kapitolu Zen in the Markets, tak sdílím :-)

==== I still don't understand your trading method. How could you make these huge sums of money by just
watching the screen? ====
[bold]There was no system to it. It was nothing more than, "I think the market is going up, so I'm going to
buy." "It's gone up enough, so I'm going to sell." It was completely impulsive. I didn't sit down and formulate
any trading plan. I don't know where the intuition comes from, and there are times when it goes away.[/bold]

==== How do yon recognize when it goes away? ====
When I'm wrong three times in a row, I call time out. Then I paper trade for a while.

==== For how long do you paper trade? ====
Until I think I'm in sync with the market again. Every market has a rhythm, and our job as traders is to
get in sync with that rhythm. I'm not really trading when I'm doing those trades. There's trading being done,
but I* m not doing it.

==== What do you mean you're not doing it? ====
There's buying and selling going on, but it's just going through me. It's like my personality and ego are
not there. I don't even get a sense of satisfaction on these trades. It's absolutely that objective. Did you ever
read Zen and the Art of Archery?

==== No, I have to admit, I missed that one. ====
The essence of the idea is that you have to leam to let the arrow shoot itself. There's no ego involved. It's
not, "I'm shooting the arrow, and I'm releasing it." Rather, the arrow is shot, and it's always right.
The same concept applies to trading. There's no sense of self at all. There's just an awareness of what will
happen. The trick is to differentiate between what you want to happen and what you know will happen. The
intuition knows what will happen.
In trading, just as in archery, whenever there is effort, force, straining, snuggling, or trying, it's wrong.
You're out of sync; you're out of harmony with the market. The perfect trade is one that requires no effort.

==== You talk about knowing what will happen. Can you give me an example? ====
The current decline in the mark versus the yen is something that I just knew would happen.
==== Before the mark went down versus the yen, it had trended in the other direction for quite some time.

How did you know when the timing was right for the trade? ====
The trigger was actually a Freudian slip. I was talking about the yen/mark rate with another trader when it
was trading at 87.80. I kept on referring to the price as 77.80. The other trader finally said, "What are you
talking about?" I realized that I was off by ten big figures in my price references. Obviously, there was some
part of me that was looking for the rate to go down to that level. It was literally bubbling out of me.

Sdílet pomocí služby

• Odpovědí 209
  • Vytvořeno
  • Poslední

Nejaktivnější diskutující

Nejaktivnější diskutující

Publikované obrázky

tomas262,
to jo, to se mi líbí... :)
Zen a umění lukostřelby patří k mým nejoblíbenějším knížkám o zenu. Krátká, čtivá a výstižná. I když na to téma toho bylo napsáno mraky, tak cílem je asi ono dostávání se do zóny, nikoli četba o něm. Tak minimálně seznámení se se základem problematiky je asi pro našince zvyklého věci porozumět přínosná... Teda aspoň si to myslím :-)

Sdílet pomocí služby

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

A kdo vlastně jsou? Všichni jsou na anonymních adresách a co by měli ze zisku jednotlivce, když chtějí vydělat oni? EU půjčila Kypru obrovské množství peněz, ale společnosti, které tam sídlí by měly mít dobrý pocit, že vyplácí peníze? Z čeho? Na Čem vydělají ony? IMF to asi nedotuje. Falešná iluze svobody. CFD by mělo vydělávat proč? Aby se společnosti podělili o zisky s někým, kdo do nich fyzicky neinvestoval? 52% všech peněz světa jsou údajně USD... a forex není tiskárna na peníze, ale jeden velký podvod...

Sdílet pomocí služby

Kdo tahá za nitky? Upřímně, nikdo. Chápu, že pokud Vás broker obral, je těžké se s tím smířit a hledáte nějaké vyšší zlo, které to řídí a kterému se nejde bránit, je to lepší než pocit, a neberte si to osobně, osamoceného a okradeného blbce. Pokud obchodujete na oficiálním a regulovaném trhu, pak jediný, kdo může za neúspěch, je samotný obchodník, protože jsou to ve finále jeho rozhodnutí. Pokud za Váš pád může opravdu broker, tak jste nejspíš obchodoval na neregulovaném trhu, u offshore brokera, pak to ale opět byla Vaše volba a Vaše riziko, nejen tady je o tom napsáno dost. Pokud nespadáte ani do jedné škatulky, upřímně mě zajímá, co přesně se Vám stalo.

Sdílet pomocí služby

• 7 months later...

Zdravím všetkých,

Nevedl som presne kam zaradit tuto otazku ale myslím že sem by sa mohla hodiť na fore som nenašiel nič podobne tak snad neopakujem už povedane. Chcel by som sa spýtať aký máte názor na investovanie do p2p systemov pôžičiek (napríklad Mintos, Yieldstreet atd.). Zaujímal by ma Váš názor na stabilitu (dlhodobú) týchto platforiem hlavne kvôli diverzifikácii portfolia prípadnému prerozdeleniu a uloženiu ziskov z tradingu.

Díky a pekný víkend prajem

Martin

Sdílet pomocí služby

• Vytvořit...