Doporučené příspěvky

• Odpovědí 2,8k
  • Vytvořeno
  • Poslední

Nejaktivnější diskutující

Nejaktivnější diskutující

Publikované obrázky

richip

ja som si pozrel napriklad ze CMS chcu pri vklade 2000 USD od teba ze aby si do troch mesiacov pretrejdoval, myslim 20 lotov, (mozno sa mylim) neviem co je na tom take spatne, tie loty by si tak ci tak pretrejdoval, takto za to dostanes 400 USD.

ich to nic nestoji pretoze si to vezmu na poplatkoch. pokial trochu rozmyslas ani teba to nic nestoji

to ze je to marketing, to je jasne, negativum vidim skor v rekotaciach a v manipulacii s cenou, urcite nie ked ti niekto dava peniaze zadarmo

Sdílet pomocí služby

Trochu vás tady pobavím mojí poslední komunikací s FOREXGEN.COM :

David: Hello Sir
Rado: Hi,you stole my money!
Rado: this is copy of our last chat:
Rado: nfo: Please wait for a site operator to respond. info: You are now chatting with 'Kevin Anderson' info: Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK14501884057X Kevin Anderson: Allow me to introduce myself as your chat representative... Kevin Anderson: Hello Sir Kevin Anderson: How can i help you ? rado: Hi,whats up with my withdrawal !!! acc no:5013243 rado: Hi,whats up with my withdrawal !!! acc no:5013243 Kevin Anderson: Ok Sir let me check Kevin Anderson: Sir did you signed letter of settlement ? rado: You have got final settlement 10 days ago. Kevin Anderson: Do you mean that you signed it and sent it back to forexgen ? rado: yes !!! Kevin Anderson: Great Sir Kevin Anderson: the accounting department will process your withdrawal once they receive your e-mail rado: I am waiting for my money to long rado: They have my email !!! Kevin Anderson: Sir your withdrawal request will be processed as soon as possible rado: how long must I wait? Do you think that you are trusted company? rado: where is problem? Kevin Anderson: we were waiting you to sign the letter of settlement and you will receive your money as soon as possible , Sir rado: give me termine. Kevin Anderson: clarify more please ,Sir rado: How long must I wait for my money. Kevin Anderson: i am afraid Sir i have no specific time but you will receive it soon rado: Can you hurry on this transaction? Kevin Anderson: Sure we will try Sir i want to help you rado: can you solve this with acounting? Kevin Anderson: sure Sir i will inform them with your issue rado: give me your personal mail,I'll forward to you final settlement Kevin Anderson: i am afraid Sir this is not allowed but you can send the final settlement to accounting @forexgen.com rado: they have it rado: I need my money to the end of this week Kevin Anderson: Ok Sir as i told you i will inform them with your issue and you will receive the money shortly rado: ok,thanks Kevin Anderson: you are welcome Sir Kevin Anderson: i am here for helping you Kevin Anderson: is there any other issue i can help you with ? rado: no,thanks Kevin Anderson: You are welcome. Good luck with trading. Good-bye.
Rado: You did nothink.
David: What do you mean Sir
David: I can not under stand you , Please try to be more specific
Rado: if you will not send me my money until end of week,I will write to all trading forums that you are robbers !!!
Rado: I'll inform swedish police about your practices!
David: Sir, what is your problem ?
Rado: do you understand ?
David: Do you have any problem with us .Sir ?
Rado: Don't shiting me you know were is the problem!!!
David: Kindly provide me with your account number
David: Are you with me ,Sir ?
Rado: This is written in transcription of our last chat!
Rado: Do you think that I'm stupid?
David: I want your account number Sir
David: Kindly provide me with your account number
Rado: cant't you read?This is written in transcription of our last chat!
Rado: 5013243
David: ok Sir
David: Thank you
David: I will check your account now
David: Please hold on
Rado: I'll make you very negative publicity in all trading forums what I know if you will not send me my money until end of the weak.
Rado: Do you understand?
David: I will check your account now
David: Please hold on
Rado: I know your strategy.
Rado: I'm gold member in many trading forum and my word have weight.
David: Thank you for your patience
David: I will be with you shortly
Rado: You have time to the end of the week.
Rado: Do you understand?
David: Ok Sir
Rado: OK!

Omluvte moji angličtinu byl jsem už velmi rozčilen,každopádně peníze stále nemám.Pokusím se ještě kontaktovat Norskou policii,uvidím jaký bude výsledek.

Sdílet pomocí služby

Rado - smutný příběh. Nějaký Václav z EU: www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.forexgen.com?page=1&perpage=10
Prachy v hajzlu, rozhodně bych se ale klukům snažil ztrpčit život. Anglicky umíš, tak každý den alespoň jeden dopis - policie, dozorové orgány, státní orgány - prostě je potřeba otravovat a otravovat každýho kdo je na dostřel. Emaily máš zadara tak o co jde. Možná i Felix by Ti mohl nějak pomoci. Hlavně nemávnout nad tím rukou, ať si můžeš jednou říct: "Udělal jsem pro věc všechno".

Sdílet pomocí služby

Ahoj všem,

je to už dýl co jsem někde tady na foru četla o platformě, která má již v základu v sobě naprogramované řízení money managementu, které se automaticky stará o velikost otevírané pozice v závislosti na velikosti účtu. MT ani VT to nebylo, podle mě to byla platforma od MBT, Oandy nebo Saxo bank či něco jiného. Nevíte o tom něco?

Díky moc

Sdílet pomocí služby

Návštěvník
Téma je uzavřené.

• Vytvořit...